Outram Hall is a community-owned meeting and function venue operated by the Murrays Bay Residents Association. During the week it caters for yoga, pilates, and fitness classes; martial arts training; floral art groups; and Probus meetings. It’s available for hire in the evenings and weekends for weddings, engagements, birthdays, reunions, seminars – you name it, we can provide the ideal venue.
The main hall is licensed for up to 120 guests, and there is a supper room which can be divided off with folding doors.
Outram hall is right opposite Murrays Bay beach, making it an ideal reception venue if you would like to have a beach wedding. There is a tunnel walkway to the beach – no need to cross the road.
- Main hall with small stage.
- Supper room.
- Kitchen with all facilities, including servery / bar through to supper area.
- Storage areas.
- Accessible toilet for disabled guests.
- Plentiful off-street parking.
EQUIPMENT – MAIN HALL
- Tables and chairs to seat over 100 guests
- Projection screen
- Revolving crystal ball and spotlights
- Heating (coin operated)
EQUIPMENT – KITCHEN
- Zip hot water system
- Electric stove
- Deep freeze
- Teapots and water jugs
- Lunch plates, cups, and saucers for 100 guests
Community groups hiring on a regular basis
- $15 per hour weekdays up to 6pm
- $20 per hour (Monday to Thursday evenings)
Function hire (weekends)
- $60 per hour, capped at $400 for a 24-hour hire period (normally midday Saturday to midday Sunday)
- For an extra $100 the hall can be hired from 5pm Friday evening, so you have plenty of time to set up for your function.
- For casual hirers a refundable bond of $300 is payable one month before the hire date. This is refunded in the week following hire, providing all hire conditions have been met.
Copy of standard hire contract attached.
- Hirers are responsible for leaving the hall as they found it. A cleaning checklist will be provided. All rubbish and recyclables must be taken away, and furniture moved back to its original place.
- Our contract cleaner can provide cleaning services for $120, payable directly to her. Please advise when booking whether you wish to use this service.
Copy of hall plan attached